Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back in the Saddle



What a day yesterday!  It really was an okay day...the kids don't come back until today.  I got a lot accomplished in my room...then we had a 2 1/2 hour staff training.  Now here is my dilemma.  I go full steam all day and then when I get home.....I really don't want to do anything, Nada, zip, zilch---completely nothing at all.  But that is not possible; there is too much on my plate after work.


Well....if I wasn't taking a class, I guess it wouldn't be so full.  But now I have work due that I need to work on at night.  Not to mention that I am going to try and be a little bit better at keeping the house up to speed.  I mean, honestly...it's only the man and myself.  It's really not today...but yesterday as I am writing this post.  I don't have any time in the mornings...except to post my mileage on the treadmill.  So in real time it's 4:40 p.m. (Monday)  and I have just posted my intro in the assignment box of my class.  Something is due this weekend; but I'm still trying to go through everything to find it.


I bought a new lotion called, "Yes to Carrots"--my hands are very dry.  Unless I have an allergic reaction to the ingredients (all natural) I'm loving it so far.  Although there was a warning not to rub your eyes.  That has me a little concerned...because I'm always rubbing my eyes.  My whole focus yesterday (really today) was to give people space & grace.  Putting into practice not being so hard on people...giving them some room.   And again, I'm not talking about chapter-verse principles.  I smiled and was pleasant during the whole two hour training...because really, I was horrible last time she was there.  And my new motto for work is:  "Give unto Caesar what is Caesars"


That's it in a nutshell....now (real time) I need to start supper & empty the dishwasher.  Already have a load of laundry started.  


Any suggestions, that do not include narcotics, that could get me past the slump after work?


No comments: