Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear W's

Dear Walmart,

Please take down the sign that says, "Speedy Check-Out Line..20 Items or Less".  Nobody is reading it.  My mother always said if you had three kids you might as well have six.  The same principle applies here.  If you have twenty items in your cart....you might as well have thirty...or forty.   Which was the case yesterday as I ran into your store to purchase something...quickly before work.  Two people ahead of me apparently could not read because their carts were full and I was in the "speedy check-out line". 

So I'm standing there with my two items....two and I waited and waited.  Starting to get a little irritated before I was reminded by the Spirit that I was not the Queen.  I was sweet by the time I finally arrived to the clerk.  But still....take it down.

Sincerely,
Your Only Customer That Actually Reads






 


No comments: