Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mission Statement

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.  Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.  For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.  When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.  Colossians 3:1-4

Maybe it's because I'll be 51 in a few days; but it seems the older I get the more I understand what my purpose as a believer is all about.  It could be because really I am getting closer; on the other side of the mountain-if you get my meaning.  I don't know...maybe wisdom does come with age--if you are looking for it.

Not much to say tonight...just wanted to say something.  In a few days I'll wrap up this year and send my blog off to be printed.  I give my Dad a copy and I keep one; it's neat to go back and read what I said.  Author...check or at least a little check; even if I do have to pay for it to be printed.

I want this next year, God willing, to be spent growing in Christ.  I want to shrink--physically (another topic) and my flesh to be smaller in size this time next year.  I have another post coming in a few days...it's in my brain just waiting.

No comments: